SCMP might not be for me, can I switch to another program?

After completing at least one full-time semester (3+ CU’s) in the original program for which a student was accepted and matriculated into, Penn Engineering master’s students may request to be considered for a transfer to another Engineering Master’s Program by first getting approval from both their original program and the proposed transfer program. Then, students should go to this page and select Transfer to Another Masters program. Completed applications should be filled out no later than the add/drop deadline of the student’s third semester. A student cannot request to transfer in their final semester. As with the request to be considered for a dual degree, candidates are expected to have the appropriate background for the second master’s program. They will be evaluated by both their original program and the new program to which they wish to transfer. Each on-campus student is only allowed to submit one transfer application during their studies at Penn Engineering. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline noted above will not be reviewed. Students wishing to transfer to the Master’s in Data Science program should apply here.