Workshop: Deep learning with MATLAB
March 19 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
On Friday, March 13 from 1:00pm – 4:00 pm PICS will host a workshop with MATLAB on “Deep learning with MATLAB.”
Artificial Intelligence techniques like deep learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the way we do business. These techniques can be used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls.
In this hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB Online to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create deep learning models from scratch.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Automatically generate code for embedded targets.
No installation of MATLAB is necessary.
Webex info for attendees:
Topic: Hands-On Virtual Lab: Deep Learning
Host: Reece Teramoto
Date: Friday, March 19, 2021
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Session number: 179 873 5495
Session password: MathWorks1
To join the training session
1. Go to https://mathworksmeeting.webex.com/mathworksmeeting/k2/j.php?MTID=t8f085776819404e41334b132a185891b
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: MathWorks1
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
Timeline for the day:
|9:00-10:00am||Assistance with workshop setup|
|10:00am – 3:00pm||Attendees watch workshop videos and work through examples on their own, able to ask questions to MathWorks TA’s via chat|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Live Q&A session, wrap-up|